LL Poet's Pen Inquisitor | Shaper Destroyer

Someone already made a build guide to this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074309 , but i changed up some things which i think are better. My "guide" was written in like 20 minutes so dont expect too much.

My current gear :
Spoiler

Skill Tree : Click (life nodes have to be converted with Energy from within, if you cant afford don't pick them up)

Bandit : Alira

Pantheon : Soul of the Brine King and Soul of Shakari

Auras : Anger, Discipline and Herald of Ash are must have, just fill out the other Auras with whatever you like, for example other heralds or purity's.

Explaining the Gear :

Weapon
try to get 12% attack Speed roll

Body Armour
don't have to say much here, BIS for low life builds, you can also use a 4l if you want, just take out faster attacks than. On a 6L i would probably add flammability and spec into the additional aura node.

Gloves
Rare Gloves only. High ES and Resistances

Boots
Skyforth are BIS, if you can't afford them use rare boots with high res and ES.

Helmet
THIS ENCHANT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!! it adds tons of damage but you can easily play without it anyways. If you can't afford it try to look for some other enchants like reduced mana reservation for auras or damage for volatile dead.

Jewellery

Amulet: Biscos or Rare Amulet with crit multi, increased fire spell damage and % ES
Rings: +to max ES, RES, increased fire spell damage,
Belt: Cooldown Recovery Speed is super good and cheap, also look for res and energy shield

Jewels

Energy from Within is needed to convert life nodes, which we pick up.
Rare Jewels are self explaining.
Watcher's Eye : %of fire damage leeched is life while affected by anger would be #1, but super expensive. You can also look out for crit multi or fire damage while affected by anger or look for some discipline stuff like energy shield gained on hit or faster start of energy shield recharge.

Flask

Vinktar and Atziris Promise are good damage + leech, on other flasks try to get shock, bleed and freeze removal.

Links:
Poet's Pen Mainhand : Unearth + Greater Multiplie Projectiles + Frostbolt (Frostbold freezes things)
Poet's Pen offhand : Volatile Dead + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect
Shav's : Frenzy + Greater Multiplie Projectiles + Curse on Hit + Warlords Mark + (5l) Faster Attacks
Fill out other sockets with Auras and Summon Lightning Golem

Videos : Shaper Phase3 Kill at lvl 85 with gear listed above

Some cool Shaper items i found while farming

twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
Last edited by nex1233 on Mar 22, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 1:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info