Incorrect Tier Values on Advanced Mod Description

While crafting on an ES helmet base I noticed that the tier of the affix seemed a lot lower than I thought, and double checking with poeaffix confirmed my suspicions.

Advanced Mod Description shows "Blazing" Tier 4 which would be correct if this was an ES Body Armour. On ES helmets "Blazing" 50-61 is a Tier 1 affix.

Not sure if this is happening on other bases or just ES because of the identical affix names. I was also crafting a few Vaal Regalias just previous to crafting the Hubris, could that have messed up the Adv Descriptions?
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2018, 2:10:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Artfulx wrote:
Advanced Mod Description shows "Blazing" Tier 4 which would be correct if this was an ES Body Armour. On ES helmets "Blazing" 50-61 is a Tier 1 affix.

This is not a bug.

https://youtu.be/HKgvHRzt3ao?t=1h54m41s
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 20, 2018, 5:03:52 PM
Ahh I see. Thanks for the info!
No worries. :)

Hopefully if enough people use it they’ll improve it gradually over time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Hopefully if enough people use it they’ll improve it gradually over time.

Even the patch notes say that GGG is looking into fixing it at some point in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info