Inquisitor transitioning

Greetings all,

I recently got my Inquisitor up to 85 and am thinking of transitioning him into something else. I basically want to use him to do all content and was thinking either EK Nova or Storm Call build? What would people recommend? Or would you recommend going a different build?
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 5:19:25 AM
I dont know how u wanna clear content as Ek nova, its just a farm Build
There's plenty of guides on these forums that say "all content" or "shaper farm" or the like. That's what you're looking for it sounds like, so pick one of those guides that appeals to you, and go.

I have two inquisitors over 90 this league (91, 94), both have done shaper, guardians, uber atziri, all deathless. The builds are:

Glacial Cascade Totems: My league starter and an incredible boss killer. Cheap to get going, scales up really well with gear. The new shaper mod "physical as extra [cold/lightning/etc]" has basically doubled its damage compared to where it was in 3.0, too (which was already quite strong).

Ele Claw Molten Strike: A little more expensive, the guide author estimates about 5 exalts worth of gear is required to down shaper reliably (a lot of that price is lycosidae). This one also scales up really well with gear. Faster paced playstyle, for those who like to play a little more on the edge of their seat.

If neither of those appeal to you, pick one of the dozen other such builds on the first couple pages of these forums. Volatile dead (self cast or poet's pen) is supposed to be really strong for bossing and mapping both, though I haven't tried it myself. If that appeals, there's like half a dozen guides for volatile dead alone. All of them are probably fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info