(SC) Started back streaming Path of Exile

Firstly, lemme say hello to everyone. I have streamed poe off and on for quite some time with little to no luck. I see the game is flourishing again and I thought I would give it another try :)

http://twitch.tv/Jugga

I changed my twitch name, but I cannot change my poe account name it seems. I figured starting fresh with everything might help things out. I play Softcore-not because I dont dislike hardcore. Simple because of my location between the Texas and DC server. I am right in the middle. So I average a 60+ ping with occasional character killing spikes. To die by my own mistake I can handle, but to die because of a lag spike. I dont care for that.

I am by far no expert on poe, but I know enough to help any new player understand things better. Seeing as I am a small streamer I have much more time to answer questions.

I am also open to any ideas as to how to make my stream grow. I know set schedule and stuff is the most important and I try to stick to it. I am up early usually and stream between the hours of 4am-whenever CST US. I have come to notice that there are a great deal of poe streams. One would say its become saturated as of late. I have had a few people suggest using viewbots(I find this offensive and deceiving) simply put, its something I wont do. If I have to stream to zero viewers. I can at least know if anything does happen it is because I earned it.

I look forward to anyone who pops in and says hello :)

Jugga
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info