Seizure inducing visual artifact in inventory's.

I will try to explain what i mean, currently certain items on certain locations within the inventory start to micro-stutter from left to right(sometimes entire description of item, in rare instances only the implicit and defensive attributes)

I narrowed it down to the last 3 vertical lines in the character inventory (only location this happens on) and not sure on stash inventory but it also happens in there.

- Seems to only effect four-space items (tried with multiple 6 location space items, no stuttering)
- seems to occur frequently with items that have the modifier "block and stun recovery%" and "armor and energy shield%"
(defensive and implicit occurrence was on "physical damage when hit" evasion based shields)
- when moving these items to another location within the inventory the micro stutter stops -> move it back to the last 3 vertical lines and it occurs again.
- when an item micro-stutters but is not yet identified, it will stop stuttering once identified

That seems to be all i came up with after some initial testing and fooling around with it, but it is most unpleasant and will likely induce head-aches if not fixed.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : perhaps it is worth noting, this is happening on the live realm, not the beta realm.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2017, 7:04:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep, I have the exact same thing since 2.6.3 and it occurs quit frequent. Have never seen it before the most recent patch, so I assume the latest mtx patch is causing this.
It was a known bug in the beta that has made its way into the live realm during the most recent patch it seems
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info