[2.6] Q: when is hybrid build good

A: when u play Trickster

ok listen up u lil pispqueaks my name is xxxscrublord420 (ignore username adghar xxxscrublord420 is my legal name i changed it legally) and im am gonna tell u how to make a build i call meatspin Scorching Ray Trickster and u r gonna love it its gonna be great

introduction

what is this build. it is when you make a Trickster that uses Scorching Ray duh. u grab Life and ES and then u r good. but we are also gonna pump up our avoidance to the nines so where gonna be pretty tanky too like stand in the middle of a bunch of monsters and then we SPIN our MEAT. capiche?

t13 on the youtube (pic unrealated sry)

first things first lets go over the pros and cons.

pros:
  • u can troll "block" enemies like wtf is block i go past ur block lol
  • u can troll reflect enemies like wtf is reflect i dont even hit lol
  • u can troll Proximity Shield enemies like omg "debuff originates on monster" = 101% loopholes for win
  • u can spin ur meats

cons:
  • its not meta
  • ???

thumb snail
bcause i know u want it
offense

defence

unique itams
items we r gonna use r:

omg look at all this goddamn avoidance. ur Perfect Form + Atziri's Step gives you 45 spell dodge right up. or 46 whatever. and since we dont have that stupid drawkcab from Acrobatics u can also get lots of block. Asspith + Assvancing Fortrass + the Assvil = 48% block omg rofl. and ur gonna get spell block too like what.

passive tree
its in my profile lol check BlazingBlazes im too lazy 2 link it. but important Keystones r:
  • Elemental Equilibrium. we can lower resisits with this
  • Elemental Overload. Scorching Ray cant crits so y do u want crit multi get moar elemental damage instead pls.

gems
u can already see some of the gems i use above in the unique itams section but it's is not the full story. OUR main skill is actually gonna be in the gloves like so:

u see my glove it's has essence craft "30% more dots" and thats good becuz Scorching Ray is a dot. all u noobs are gonna tell me "y r u using Increased Duration and not Rapid Decay thats soooo much dps loss" well u scroblords i am the xxxscrublord420 here and i say ID is good for fire and forget and also u can kite better widdit becuz u dont have to stand there takin it up ur ass while u burn the enemy to crisps.

mmm... crisps

also pay attention nooblords in our Advancing Fortress we use Frenzy + Additional Accuracy bcuz we r not scaling attacks we r scaling spells! so u cant hit for shit widdout Additional Accuracy. And u gotta put it in the Advassing Fortrass so that u get the Fortify for free.

u gotta use Orb of Storms to proc Elemental Equilibrium on all the things so that u deal more damage. we r gonna use Chain to hit moar enemies and also Blind to get moar avoidance. and ofc Increased Critical Strikes for the other Elemental Keystone, Elemental Overload.

check out my sweet hubris like omg its sooooo sick. its so badass. n e ways we r gonna put 3 out of 4 of our persistent buffs here, Arctic Armour is free cuz we got Teh Perfect Form. u can see Grace is in The Perfect Form above in Uniques and we do that becuz we can.

frequently as questions
q: y dont u just build ci and make it better??
a: no

q: ur build sux and u r bad at this game
a: thats not a question and also yes. i agree with all that ur said

q: what should i get on the rest of my gears
a: ideally u want Cold damage on your rings like
but i'm am scrublord so i use
bcuz i need the chaos resists and its ok becuz i have the Lightning glub enchant and the Lightning Warp to proc EE.

q: videos
a: thats is also not a question but ok i will upload it one

the youtubes

as u can see it's a t13 has a stupd hard mods like my friend adghar (he's real legal name, its his username is adghar2 dont ask) did the calculations n he sais that it is 1.28 * 1.44 = 1.8432 = 84.3% more ones shot protential n if its physical then thats 1.8432 * (1 + .92*.25) = 2.26714 = 126.7% more ones shot protential for PHYSICAL so that's is dangerous map. pls subcsribe comment and like ty
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Apr 18, 2017, 10:31:44 AM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2017, 7:15:50 PM
pls tell me if u guys wild like to have "gems" and "equipment" section separate if im not 2 lazy then maybe i can links the gems themself for readability
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Apr 18, 2017, 10:34:48 AM
That's a sweet, well-crafted build - I noticed it when I was having a look at your characters because of another thread about gladiators. Didn't know you had a guide about it.

Never going to be highly popular of course, looks like clear speed leaves a lot to be desired. Still a beautifully crafted build, I enjoyed watching it and seeing all the elements click together.

Just, please, for the love of god, write it in English. This style is truly atrocious.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 12, 2017, 3:03:13 AM
DIS GUIDE NEEDS BOTW.FLV.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info