"Level to Low" Error in Merc Dried Lake for lv68 or *above* Leaguestone

I tried using a Fearsome Breach Leaguestone in the Dried Lake on merciless, but it didn't work and told me "level is too high to apply to this area," which was strange, because I noticed it said 68. So I tried a different area, the Ebony Barracks, and got the exact same message. Then I took another look at the leaguestone and noticed that the noted level was the MINIMUM area level I could use the leaguestone in rather than the MAX level like most leaguestones. If it's not to inconvenient, making leaguestones that say something like "Can only be used in Areas with Monster Level 68 or above" output the error message "level is too low to be applied to this area," that would remedy some confusion.

3,236,775,180 is the bug report number I got from using the /bug command. First time I used it, so not sure if I needed that bit, but it did say to post on the bug forum, so here's this. Screenshot of the issue follows with the tooltip of the leaguestone in question as well as the misleading error message in the chat box.

Last edited by Setho996 on Apr 12, 2017, 6:08:22 PM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2017, 7:40:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think your suggestion is just as arbitrary as the current state and I don't think it would reduce confusion (which I don't think is even prominent) for most people.

The first time I picked up a leaguestone with a max level and I glanced at it, I immediately figured something was different since i saw "level 40" on a map drop leaguestone (i think at like lvl 65+ they already start becoming uncapped), so I read the text entirely.

Anyway I think the current message is clear. Since when you first use leaguestones in a 'too high level zone' they say leaguestone is too low to be applied to area. So clearly the current form is consistent, when you try a leaguestone with level floor and it is not met, the message leaguestone too high level to apply is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info