Can't see messages from friend

Hello,

When friend is typing to me, I can't see messages from him. He has tried whispers and party messages. I can see global and trade messages just fine. I don't have filter enabled on whispers. He can see my messages without a problem.

Thank you for any help in advance.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 1:20:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello,

same thing is happening with me and my friend. Kindly resolve this issue.

Many thanks,
I don't have this issue anymore. I have removed my friend from the list and added him again. I had to do it twice, but now it works. We will see if it works again next time. Still, it seems there is a bug, so you might take a look at it.

Cheers.
Hi,

I have same problem. Reinstalling won't help.
Same problem here except I can message my one friend but nobody else.

I have reinstalled the game to no avail.
I have the same problem, I can read the messages of my friend, but he doesn't receive mine, neither whispers, nor party messages (and I believe also no local messages, but I'm not sure if he still focused on that, when I wrote to him). I'm using linux and wine though, I don't know how this should affect something like writing messages (it also worked half a year ago, at least), but maybe it's worthy to be mentioned.
Same here. My old friend just joined, to finally check out what I've enjoyd playing for a long time. I pulled him from the D3 dark side and we created a two man guild.

I can see his global chat, but he cannot see anything I do whether it be global/whisper/guild/etc.

I emailed support a couple of times, and have gotton the same response of: We have fixed the issue. Let us know if it does not work.

I've posted stuff on here before, and maybe someone didn't like it. If it is that why I cannot see messages then fine, just tell me...or help me find a way to communicate with other players.

Peace
Not Boem
(but he seems like a nice guy)

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
MourningBlade wrote:
Same here. My old friend just joined, to finally check out what I've enjoyd playing for a long time. I pulled him from the D3 dark side and we created a two man guild.

I can see his global chat, but he cannot see anything I do whether it be global/whisper/guild/etc.

I emailed support a couple of times, and have gotton the same response of: We have fixed the issue. Let us know if it does not work.

I've posted stuff on here before, and maybe someone didn't like it. If it is that why I cannot see messages then fine, just tell me...or help me find a way to communicate with other players.

Peace
Not Boem
(but he seems like a nice guy)

I emailed the support, too, now, and for me they fixed it. But only on the second try - maybe mail them again and tell them my account name, for them to see what they did different the first and the second time.

(Thanks, btw., if one of the involved people reads this, by chance. ;)
I got the same problem and i email support 2x now.

dang its hard to play like your alone.. no fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info