LSC Lyfe's Endgame Boss Service

G'day.

I do Atziris and Breachlords and Shapers and miscellaneous bosses.
Stream is optional and entirely up to you.
If you're interested send a PM ingame @ Lyfe.
http://twitch.tv/varunastra

The Shaper

The Shaper

This is a free service, you get everything.
Item drops above 5ex in value will be split (T1 uniques and such). This does not include Breachlord-specific drops.

The fees are as follows:
* Gloves : No fee
* Boots : No fee
* Sword : No fee
* Flask : 1ex fee

Additional information:
* If I fail the run, I will buy you the set back.
* If you can not afford to pay the fee, I will put the item on sale, wait for someone to buy it and then give you the money.
* You get to set the price on the item if I end up putting it on sale.

Normal Atziri

Normal Atziri

This is a free service, you get everything. Also mortal frags. You get those as well.
Regular currency drops will go to me.
Items drops above 5ex in value will be split (T1 uniques and such). This does not include Atziri-specific drops.

Uber Atziri

Uber Atziri

This is more or less a free service. You get all the maps and the unique drop from Atziri.
Item drops above 5ex in value will be split (T1 uniques and such). This does not include Atziri-specific drops.

The fees are as follows:
* Garb : No fee
* Mask : No fee
* Axe : 1ex fee
* Gloves: 1ex fee

Additional information:
* If I fail the run, I will buy you the set back.
* If you can not afford to pay the fee, I will put the item on sale, wait for someone to buy it and then give you the money.
* You get to set the price on the item if I end up putting it on sale.
* Gloves sell slower than the axe.

Breachlords

Breachlords

Currently not doing Chayula.

This is a free service, you get everything.
Item drops above 5ex in value will be split (T1 uniques and such). This does not include Breachlord-specific drops.

Other boss kills

Other boss kills

This is probably a free service. It depends on many things. I mainly help out with bosses for the challenges.
I cannot do elemental reflect maps.
Item drops above 5ex in value will be split (T1 uniques and such). This does not include boss-specific drops.
If the map's too rippy I might decline.
If you need me to salvage a run, I might not succeed.

Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
* If, for whatever technical reason, I am not able to stream the run, I will place a portal next to the boss's dead cold body and ask you to come in. This is an easy method for verifying that I have not tampered with the drops. [You can pick up items that others have dropped, but not the items that have been allocated to them].
* I do most of these for free because of the Endgame Grind challenge.
* If you want to get the Endgame Grind challenge let me know beforehand. I'll message when you can come in the map.
Last edited by Siegrest on Mar 30, 2017, 8:07:03 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 8:06:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info