my Oro's Sacrifice build attempt

I've been playing with a bad Oro's Sacrifice build on a inquisitor for 1 month because almost at least 1 month ago I had no interest or didn't care enough to have a good build on PoE since it was just a game i barely used to play, in which i reached level 82.
I have quit after ascendancy expansion came, in which I knew a bit; I have had reset my skill tree and attempted to get a good build for the weapon i was playing with, which was specifically fire damage. I also accomplished to get all ascendancy for my character. After 2 months I actually started to get a lot of interest for the game in which another expansion has came, Atlas of Worlds, in which I re-attempted to do my skill tree again and nearly do it well.

Now I'm here, after 4 months of the expansion farming and trying to get all good equipment for my build, which I ALMOST accomplished. Now i wanted to make a new skill tree, but I need to check before wasting like 100c for regrets to respec all my skill tree into the one I made, with the exact equipment. (approx 9 ex or so since 6l oro's is worth like 5ex and kaom is like 1ex)

please check my build guys and tell me if i have to fix something

www.poeurl.com/1Pb
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2017, 5:50:42 AM
free bump
try Slayer whith this gear, get more HP, Flicker, and chance to ignite.
Slayer Ascendancy Impact grant melee splash for every flick and aoe range. Emberwake and Taming for Juce up damage/

for templar 117% hp its to low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info