Owen's Atziri/ Merc Lab/ Uber Lab Service

Hello

Welcome to my first Service. I run whatever you want for a price and will be updating this by trying to do more things. I have confirmed i can run Atziri and uber lab by running 50+ of each. I will be trying HoGM and Uber Atziri and once it is confirmed, that will also be part of my service. I hope that everyone who contacts me will also leave a post here to show that I am indeed trustworthy. all runs are from my realm (EU) Amsterdam
IGN: OwenGoesRanger

*Merc Lab Service*
Spoiler

Price: 4 chaos

I carry you through and you wait in the map before every izaro fight and come in when i tell you to. The service costs 4C per carry and the payment is due before the 3rd izaro fight.

*Uber Lab Service*

Spoiler

Price: Free

i run your offering from my hideout and I carry you through and you wait in the map before every izaro fight and only come in when i tell you to. The service itself is free by using your offering but the chests at the end are mine and mine alone. i expect you to get your ascendancy and enchant and then get out of the map.

*Atziri Service*

Spoiler

Price: Free

you provide me with sac set
i run the set from my ho , all drop yours, if mortal pieces drop 50/50 share.
If you have already opened up atziri in your own hideout and want me to finish it for you, I will try but if I fail by doing so for whatever reason, you will not be compensated
if you need Atziri kill for challenge tell me BEFORE we start!
If i fail your set in my own hideout, you will be compensated.

Do not zone into the map until you were asked to, do not afk in the time it takes to run the set. Run took around 5-10 mins and for that time be ready to join in when i tell you.

If mirror drops, we will split the profit 50/50

Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 6:35:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info