ESC Atziri service / The Pale Court / Uber Lab service

Hello my ign is PrettyLittlePsycho
I'm running Atziri , Uber Atziri , Uber Labyrinth , Council map (The pale court)
My PC is a bit old so I would rather not to stream but if you wish I can do it in Atziri and Council map.

My stream https://www.twitch.tv/katvo

Right now I'm running only with 90 ir

Atziri rules:
You give me full sacrifice set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

I will take all mortal fragments from atziri if she will drop Mortal Ignorance i will pay you 40% of lowest online market price.

If I would fail by any reason I will give you full sacrifice set.

If you want get atziri kill tell me about that it is a free service. I will call you in last split phase.

Uber Atziri rules:

You give me full mortal set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency,maps, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 20% of the lowest average online price in poe market.

If Atziri's Acuity drop you pay me 4 ex or I keep it.

If Atziri's Disfavour drop you pay me 3 ex or I keep it.

If Atziri's Splendour and The Vertex its free.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you full mortal set.

Council map

You give me full Council set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 2 ex average) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

If map will drop a bow you pay me a 1.5 ex if you want keep it, else i will take bow.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you full council set

If you want get council kill tell me about that it is a free service. I will call you in last moment.

Uber Labyrinth

You give me a key and I will run it. (If you want take friend it requires 1 key per person)

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you key back

I bear no responsibility if you will die durring uber lab run.

I take all drops from treasures boxes

Tell me if you want to get Argus kill tell me about that it is a free service.

If my service was good enough for you (or not) write a comment for me and for other users.
Thank you.
Last edited by K4TVI on Sep 19, 2016, 1:06:49 PM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2016, 7:13:14 PM
I highly recommend this guy! clearspeed runs and guarantee for your loots! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info