Kuririn's Service Thread - Pale Court/Atziri/Uber Atziri/Uber Lab

Hi! I'm Kuririn and well, that's my first service thread ever.

My IGN is KuririnMiner, I'm a Bladefall Miner and I play PSC (oh rly?).

-> Normal Atziri rules: You'll give me the set, every currency, valuable items, uniques, etc is yours. If a Mortal Hope drops, I'll buy it from you for 1ex, or you'll give me 1ex and get it to yourself.

-> Uber Atziri rules: You'll give me the set, every currency, valuable items, uniques, maps, etc is yours. If Atziri's Acuity drops, I'll buy it from you for 5ex, or you'll buy it from me. If Atziri's Disfavour drops, I'll buy it from you for 3ex, or you'll buy it from me.

-> Uber Lab rules: You'll give me the Offering and run it with me, I'll do it getting all the Treasure Keys that are available in the layout (Argus and Curious Box, if possible). You can tip me with any value you want between 1c-1ex, it's up to you. One of the Treasure Chest loot is all yours, and the others are mine. You get your enchant aswell.

-> Pale Court rules: You'll give me the set, and we'll run it together (take care to dont die). If a Reach of the Council drops, you can buy it from me for 1ex or you can sell it to me for 1ex.

See you in game, best of luck.
Last edited by otaviospeht on Jul 1, 2016, 9:13:17 AM
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2016, 5:00:34 PM
did an uber lab for me on my new character, fast and smooth +1
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info