FREE Standard Diarrhea's Atziri/uber lab Service

Hello, you can call me Tom or Diarrhea haha. I'm a 2 years old POE player. I don't do uber services at the moment. I only run Normal Atziri in STANDARD.

I've ran over 500 Apex of Sacrifice by now so don't worry I know what i'm doing

It's simple:
You give the sacrifice sets, I do the run the fastest as I can and stream with twitch.tv. The full clears will take me from 6 to 9 minutes on average.For uber lab I can't tell you the time it will take because it always depends of the paths. For uber lab runs, I don't take anything. YOU have to loot your items while following me.

While doing Atziri runs, I pick up the currency, 6 sockets and maps and uniques for you and when i'm done you can run in the Apex and loot everything you want. Don't worry you will have your portals left.
All the loot is yours, If hope drops, We split the profit so be prepared to pay if one drops. Same as mirror drops, you give me the 1/4 of its value

I run with a really high quality stream so you can see everything. You can contact me Ingame or on the forum. Don't be shy to leave a comment on this thread on how you liked {or not} your runs :) Thank you very much.

-I use Ventrilo and TeamSpeak even if my english is terrible. :D I still can do it if you want to.

Last edited by chevreuil111 on Jun 29, 2016, 9:18:13 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 9:14:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info