Prophecy SC - Uber Atziri / The pale court / Uber Lab Service

Hello my ign is RunDevilRun
I'm running Atziri , Uber Atziri , Uber Labyrinth , Council map (The pale court)
My PC is a bit old so I would rather not to stream but if you wish I can do it in Atziri and Council map.

My stream https://www.twitch.tv/katvo

Right now I'm running only with 88 ir

Atziri rules:
You give me full sacrifice set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

I will take all mortal fragments from atziri if she will drop Mortal Hope i will pay you 1 ex.

If I would fail by any reason I will give you full sacrifice set.

If you want get atziri kill tell me about that it is a free service. I will call you in last split phase.

Uber Atziri rules:

You give me full mortal set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency,maps, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

If Atziri's Acuity drop you pay me 3 ex or I keep it.

If Atziri's Disfavour drop you pay me 1 ex or I keep it.

If Atziri's Splendour and The Vertex its free.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you full mortal set.

Council map

You give me full Council set and i will run it.

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 2 ex average) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

If map will drop a bow you pay me a 1 ex if you want keep it else i will take bow.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you full council set

If you want get council kill tell me about that it is a free service. I will call you in last moment.

Uber Labyrinth

You give me a key and I will run it. (If you want take friend it requires 2 keys)

All drops (items, currency, etc) are yours, if there will drop any expensive item (worth more than 1 ex average ) you will give me 10% of the lowest online price in poe market.

If I would fail by any reason i will give you key back

I bear no responsibility if you will die durring uber lab run.

I take all drops from treasures boxes

Tell me if you want to get Argus kill tell me about that it is a free service.

If my service was good enough for you (or not) write a comment for me and for other users.
Thank you.

Last edited by K4TVI on Jul 7, 2016, 4:40:30 PM
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2016, 11:44:20 AM
Very good service, 10/10
Fast, reliable service. Would highly recommend.
Very fast. Good service!
Very Fast and quick reponse. 10/10
Fast Pale Court service 10/10
Fast Pale Court Service, 10/10
Fast Atziri service. Helped me recover from my RIP during mirror phase and he had to go in and facetank mirrors. He made it out alive and got me some sweet loot. 10/10
Fast service,decent guy,got all my loot,called me when atzir was nearly dead to get in that 100atziri death challenge.Recommended.
Quick and friendly.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info