Ferret, Luda and Hobo's Character Info for Stream

Twitch.tv/Ferretboy286

IGNs: Ferretboy, LUDACLIPS, Hoborogue.

This is merely a post to document builds we happen to run each season. Some may be new and creative, others will be tried and true - we like to have fun and at the same time get things done!

*The post will be a constant work in progress, feel free to ask questions regarding things that don't make sense - they may have changed since updating!*

Ferret

Chaos Sparker - Duelist, Champion
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQDuAdEDHgUtBbUGcAzyES8VIBXsFr8ZtB9BI_YmlSpNKlsslCzpLYMuUzB8NZI2PTfUPydDMUM2RA1HBklRSshNkk6fUUdS7FO7VUtZbVxAX5hh4mIXYqxqjGwIbIxuqnTtdZ51y3aCefZ6f3rve8N71H11gl6C5ISUhrOHy4lxiq-K8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j_qQEZ2qoSKiQKLZo4qly6ebr-uwq7DYtMW00bVItfK5Hbvjvqe_1cLsxILEosgMyBTI8M2YzxXPMtDQ02_TftQj2L3awdvn6mLrY-xc7T_uDu968NXxivT49W_2o_66

Gear - The tree is based on a MF build (many more resistance nodes than you would need otherwise) but this is the basic gear for the build disregarding those nodes.
Spoiler

MF Gear - Just a few changes on the non crucial items to increase IIR/Q. Max Res and INT/STR requirements are met through Jewels on passive tree.
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler
Weapon/Chest - Spark - Spell Echo - Pierce - Poison - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction (For MF you can replace either VM or CD with Item Rarity)

Weapon/Chest - Vaal Spark - Spell Echo - Pierce - Poison - Void Manipulation - Increased Duration (I was not able to get 3G2B1R on the Greed's Embrace so I am using CD instead of VM)

Boots - Enlighten - Hearld of Thunder - Temp Chains - Curse on Hit

Helmet - Enlighten - Wrath - Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks

Gloves - Cast when Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Summon Flame Golem

Theory
Spoiler
Stack lightning damage -> Voltaxic turns lightning into chaos. Combine this with Temp Chains + Poison and you have a ton of chaos over time. Don't need to worry about reflect, however defenses are fairly low. Not my own build, based on various sources.

Siege Ballista - Ranger, Deadeye (Work in Progress)
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQDuAdEDHgW1BqAPqxDMES8UdRUgFr8Y2xmKGo0byB9BIuokiyaVKk0rCizpLiM1kjY9PC0_J0cGSshTz1smW69d8mHiZIRpTmqMbAhtbG6qcaF7IH11g1-DzIazjb-PT5OZlwahIqJAotmkwqfUrcKv67DYsTC1CLVItfK3Prueu-PDOsSixq7IFM_d0NDTftQj2L3asdvn3Q3jhOjW73rxivT49W_2o_iT-b3-Cv6H_rr-yA==

Gear
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler
Chest/Bow - Siege Balista - Faster Attacks - Poison - Void Manipulation - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Increased Duration

Chest/Bow - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Shrapnel Shot - ? - ?

Helmet - Enlighten - Haste - Arctic Armor? - ?

Gloves/Boots - Some sort of CWDT Setup and IDK yet!

Theory
Spoiler
Made this character when I was on a Chaos/Poison damage kick. Same basic theory as the sparker, stack as much Poison as possible with Temp Chains to help it along. No LMP necessary with Rain of Splinters. Big thing with the Iron Commander is stacking as much DEX as possible via gear and Brawn Jewels, I hope to have at least 1000 dex by the end of the build, 1200 when I get a Headhunter (haha).

Max Block Sunder - Duelist, Gladiator (Work in Progress)
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBS0GOQaLCiYLYQxfDPcV7Bo-HKcg4yFgKS4ppS_MNZI9D0CgR35KyE1GUWBTpVcNXz9f2mLsaPJuqnKpdO108Xasd-N4DXloeu98uHzZhNmE74rwogCpbqmVrK-tja9sr6e18rkdwBrAv8EEwYLE9sauypDPfti92WHawelG6hjwH_Gs8wb3Mvuq

Gear - Will be updated as I acquire more in the future
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler
No idea yet!

Theory
Spoiler
As Luda will tell you, I've always wanted to make a character that simply can't be killed. At the same time I thought it would be a great idea to take advantage of the numerous counter-attack type abilities (Vengence, Riposte, Reckoning, Tempest Shield). I am fast coming to realize this idea is terrible, and will most likely be turning this guy into more of a sunderer than an afk, no skill use killer.
The real theory - Stack chaos res so the Death's Oath on kill won't affect me, mobs hit me and take damage from aforementioned skills, plus the Thousand Teeth Temu, and I have no mana cost for my skills. Warlords mark for Endurance charges, something else for Fortify. I will assess the likelyhood of this build succeeding when I reach the appropriate level.
Last edited by Ferretboy on Apr 11, 2016, 11:22:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2016, 7:27:06 AM
Hoboexploder

Explosive Arrow - Scion, Berserker / Raider
Spoiler

Explanation
Spoiler
This build is pretty straight forward, and quite fun. Clear speed is good and pretty tanky to boot

Do not get any fire damage to attack on your gear, otherwise Elemental Equilibrium will proc and cause all mobs you hit to have increased fire resistance

Make sure to get either cold or lightning damage to attack on any piece of gear, in order to proc Elemental Equilibrium

Use Frenzy to get max frenzy charges so you have onslaught from Raider ascendancy

Rain of Arrows to curse packs of mobs

Weapon Elemental Damage, and anything relating to weapon damage will not work with Explosive Arrow
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Explosive_Arrow

Tree
Spoiler
Focus on life regen (currently at 1k with golem), instead of Vaal Pact
https://goo.gl/ryFwQ4

Gear
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler
Weapon - Explosive Arrow - Fire Penetration - GMP - Less Duration - Slower Projectiles - Empower (Soon to come)

Gloves - Frenzy - Rain of Arrows - Curse on Hit - Flammability

Boots - CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Blink Arrow

Helm - Summon Stone Golem - Minion Life - Fortify - Minion Speed

Ferret Continued - Blade Vortex, Scion; Assassin and Berzerker

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gVCDXwOSA5cD6sQYhEPES8RUBGWFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHaodviBuIvQkiyepKPoqCyo4KwosnC2oL28zhzW5PV9BlkV-RnFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVdZXyVxrXfJfamTnavpsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aApILHgwmESIRThG-ExYcTidOMNo5kj0aP-pMnl5WX9Juhm7WcpKEvpjKnK6hyrJius7FbsZC0DLVItvq31rmTvoC-isHFwwnDOsNtytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9tZ217fiuGI6QLquutj6_XsGO-I7-vv_fId9tr3pvfX-Tf56PrS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Ferretboy&characterName=nbd_Jasnah_Kholin

Gear
Spoiler

Updated Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Ferretboy on May 4, 2016, 2:00:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info