[Standard] Toffer's normal and Uber atziri service.

Hi, I do uber services on standard.

On normal atziri services, everything is yours, but the mortal fragments. If a Mortal hope drops I give you 2 ex.

If a Mirror of Kalandra drops I sell it for ex and I give you 50% of the ex I got. (Same rule applies to Uber services).

__________________________________________________________________________________
On uber:

If Mask or Garb drops, you keep them for free.

If Axe drops: You pay me 1 ex and keep it, or I can pay you 2 ex and keep it.

If Gauntlets drops: You pay me 5 ex and keep them, or I can pay you 12 ex and keep them.

If I fail the set, you will get a full refund.

Do not enter the map until I have full cleared it. If I fail the map with you using up 1 portal, you will not get the set refunded.

I can also finish the runs of bricked runs, if there is atleast 3 portals left, and you are playing on EU. I will not refund the runs if I fail started runs, though.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tofsy123
Ze Toof
Last edited by Tofsy123 on Apr 3, 2016, 11:20:57 AM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2016, 10:21:11 PM
Good guy vouch this guys services was quick easy n fun to watch on steam
"
Good guy vouch this guys services was quick easy n fun to watch on steam
Thanks man.
Ze Toof
Definitely recommend this guy's service. I only had one portal left on atziri when he started and he still bought and ran a new set when he died on the last portal(mostly due to it being in split phase when he started.) The 2nd run went really smoothly and I was able to see it all on stream. Thanks again
"
Definitely recommend this guy's service. I only had one portal left on atziri when he started and he still bought and ran a new set when he died on the last portal(mostly due to it being in split phase when he started.) The 2nd run went really smoothly and I was able to see it all on stream. Thanks again
Thanks for the vouch. I don't normally refund "bricked runs" but this time I did it due to my effort being half hearted (I didnt cast my auras, and could also have popped both res pots so I didnt get oneshot.) Really appreciate the words!
Ze Toof
Fantastic service, watched the runs on twitch as i sat comfortably in the hideout, Very much so recommend this service!
"
nanicoe wrote:
Fantastic service, watched the runs on twitch as i sat comfortably in the hideout, Very much so recommend this service!

Thank you very much!
Ze Toof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info