Princy's Normal/Uber Atziri Service (Softcore Prophecy)

Hi there. I am Princy and I am offering normal and uber Atziri service for Softcore Prophecy league.

What happens is that you provide me with the Atziri set and I will run it in my hideout (yours works too if it's US gateway) to avoid high ping for me.

Prophecy Stuff
  • This only applies to normal Atziri
  • Due to this challenge
    I can run 2 man hp so if you want to tag along for the exp, switch to US gateways temporarily and I will run the set in your hideout.
  • The party allocation mode will be permanent allocation so the unique drop will allocate to me while the mortal fragment drop (if any) allocates to you because it's your map. You can come in and check loot before I exit the map.

I will be streaming the entire run upon request and will not be picking up any loot.

Uber Atziri Service
  • I will be streaming the run since I won't carry you through.
  • All loot is yours (including any map drops).
  • You pay me 1ex on Disfavour drop and you keep the axe.
  • You pay me 2ex on Acuity drop and you keep the gloves.
  • You don't pay me on Vertex or Splendour drops and you keep them.

Anything drops during the run, except Mirror of Kalandra, belongs to you. (that means you get everything including Mortal pieces)

We split the mirror 50-50 if it actually drops and we know it will never happen :^)

I do this for fun (and maybe to level up my gems as well).

If I fail to finish the set, I will pay you back for the set.

If you have an open run, I will try to finish the run for you but I cannot pay you back if I fail.

Vouches are appreciated.

IGN:
  • Princy_____
  • MaFirstMara

Old Thread
Hi there.

I am Princy and I am offering normal Atziri service for Standard Perandus league and Hardcore Perandus league.

What happens is that you provide me with the Sacrifice set and I will run it in my hideout (yours works too if it's US gateway) to avoid high ping for me.

I am able to run 2-man HP (both PSC and PHC) if you need boss kills for challenge.

I will be streaming the entire run and will not be picking up any loot.

Anything drops during the run, except Mirror of Kalandra, belongs to you. (that means you get everything including Mortal pieces)

We split the mirror 50-50 if it actually drops and we know it will never happen :^)

If I fail to finish the set, I will pay you back for the set.

If you have an open run, I will try to finish the run for you but I cannot pay you back if I fail.

Vouches are appreciated.

IGN: Princy_P_One (usually online from 9-11pm est during weekdays and online most of the time over weekends)
Semi-afk till the end of league. Message me on forum if you need Atziri service.

Character Setup
PSC Inquisitor Spark
Gear
Overall it's quite cheap. I spent around 1.5ex in total on this character and most of the currency went towards Call of the Brotherhood and Vinktar.
Tree <-- Click for tree

PHC Saboteur Bladefall Mine
Gear
This could be really cheap with a tabula (~4.7k life). In fact I was running tabula until earlier today (April 2nd) when I "accidentally" 6-linked a carcass.
Tree@86<-- Click for tree

Disclaimer: This is not a build guide thread and I am no master in min/max 'ing builds. The current setup is what worked for me after I did quite a bit of tweak with it. Please don't ask questions like "why did you pick notable A instead of B" blah blah blah
***Check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533525 for character setups. I will be updating character progression in that thread in the future.
Videos
SC Inquisitor
5:39 Atziri run (including picking up some shit and getting lost for a bit)
4:28 Courtyard Clear
Hall of Grandmasters Clear

Change Log
  • March 31: As some people are interested, here's my gear and tree at lv93 (not progressing to transition into low life until I get bored of HC)
  • April 2: Added HC setup. Will record HC Atziri run soon.
  • April 3: Uploaded HC Normal Atziri boss kill video.
  • April 4: Reworked build showcase thread and added link.
  • April 8: Did a 2-man hp Atziri run in PHC.
  • April 10: Uploaded Inquisitor spark Hall of Grandmasters clear video.
  • April 15: Successfully killed Uber Atziri for the first time (PHC). Added Uber run video.
  • April 25: PHC char ripped. No HC service any more.
  • May 8: Uber down on LL Spark. Will record video and upload soon.
  • June 19: Added Prophecy content. Uber down on Berserker LA deathless.
  • June 20: Added Uber Atziri Service.
Last edited by joeshinつ on Jun 20, 2016, 9:27:34 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2016, 12:22:52 PM
Where I can see your tree and gear?
Nice guy,very quick run !
Easy great run, gave me all of the loot. I crashed zoning in to Atziri after he killed her and he waited for me to get back online so that I could get the loot. The moral ignorance fragment that i didn't know had dropped was still waiting for me when I got back.

Would highly recommend his services.
Definitely recommend this guy, he's fast, trustworthy, and leaves everything for you. Thanks a lot.
This guy saved my ass, I tried Atziri too soon in the league and had to bail on the oversouls. He refused to take anything for the run too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info