Nice/helpful Streamer

Hello everyone
Thanks for stopping by to check out this post
I recently started playing path of exile (unless you count the time I started a long time ago and got to level 7 before stopping for a year). This game has a ton of mechanics that was a bit overwhelming at times.. So many currencies and ways to use gems.. Stats.
I normally watch twitch so I thought I would go find a path of exile stream to learn about the game.. So I scrolled down.. Way down to find someone with few viewers so I could help someone while they possibly help me.

I got very lucky with the random stream I clicked because he streams every single day. He had helped me by answering any questions I have for him and he has yet to fail me once. He is a super knowledgeable player and has made this game way better for me to play knowing if I need any help to figure something out he is right there. It's been just over a week now of me bugging him with questions and he hasn't really gone up in viewers at all since then. I know it's a slow going process to get more viewers so I figured the least I could do was make a post here for him to maybe get him a few watchers. Because of him I have been playing too much this past week lol.
Anyway!
TL:DR - nice help Streamer helped me learn the game

Please check out his stream and pay a quick visit! Help me return the help he has given me.

Thanks for reading.

Www.twitch.tv/dragostv
Last edited by Velethuil on Mar 14, 2016, 11:12:32 AM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2016, 11:10:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info