Yamajac Free Atziri Service With Challenge [ESC]

Hey, I'm Yamajac. I really enjoy running Atziri, but don't enjoy paying for the sets, so instead I run other people's sets. I can stream the entire process over at twitch.tv/yamajac if you want to watch, and you're even free to come along for the ride in the set itself if you want. This will increase the time the set takes to run by a couple minutes.

Uber service will be available in the future - I need a few more improvements before I can reliably clear it.

When we run the set, you can keep all of the loot that drops. That's right, all of it. Every item, every map, every currency drop, and even all the mortal fragments that drop.

It's your set, it's your loot. Simple as that.

If you want to come along for the challenge, you can come into the boss fights if you want. If you die in the boss fight, don't respawn until the boss is dead. If you wait outside, don't come into the boss room until I say it's safe. The bosses being dead does not guarantee the room itself is safe. Every single boss has delayed/duration based attacks that will continue after they're dead.

My current character is a reach poison barrage asssassin:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8WvxmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51DrhQzFDNkd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLVYVW-lnwWyZbr13yYeJirGVNaoxsCGyMbztwUnGwdO11y3b3d-N4DXn2eu99dX8rf_uEooTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJ2qoJ-i2aXLpleooqluqviw2LTFtUi18re2vG-9Nr6nwBrBM8HYwuzIFMjw02_TftQj2L3ZhtrB2-fjn-pi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK8kX1b_zF_gr-j_66?accountName=Yamajac&characterName=Yamassin
100% free atziri service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1578145
Last edited by Yamajac on Aug 8, 2019, 3:48:01 AM
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2016, 7:39:32 PM
Did 4 runs today, got 2 flasks, boots, belt and mortal grief. He was streaming the whole time.
Really nice guy, in between runs when I was sorting the loot he gave a waypoint to some random guy asking in global.

10/10 would recommend
bump. Running sets now.
100% free atziri service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1578145
Pretty good, just ran a set, but I will definitely be running more :)
TyVm.
Last edited by Xyzer00 on Feb 6, 2016, 5:30:04 PM
Did two runs with him today. Really great guy and didn't even accept a little tip. Can totally vouche for him.
IGN: NautyJugg
Extremly good service, I can only vouche for it
Last edited by lancore on Mar 14, 2016, 11:06:31 AM
Confirmed legit, I got some lovely challenge completions and a few 6s items out of a set of fragments.

definitely didnt steal my shit i guess is what im supposed to say, good and fast at it too
:D
Best service I've had this league, player is very friendly and open for questions, doesn't try to scam you with Mortal pieces (it's yours and yours only), what else could you ask for? A good videogame player having a good time, totally recommended!

EDIT: Linking Unique from the run as proof.

Last edited by joanthedark on Mar 15, 2016, 7:27:33 AM
Legit. Pleasant person, great clear, shit loot. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info