[ENG/SCT] Giveaways, maps and dailies with viewers, come hf :)

Pretty new to streaming, but coming along nicely in my opinion. I'm getting addicted to streaming, and inviting you all to be a part of it :P

It's MA rated stream, lots of viewers get involved with maps, dailies, rigwald summons; joining in with Teamspeak 3. Lots of fun.

If you're new to Path of Exile I especially welcome you to come hang out, ask questions about your build and advice on where to go. It's very laid back and any tips are there for your benefit, none of this "your build will never do hc atziri, quit now" bs. ;D

Whenever a Unique drops in a map for me, as long as I'm not super busy, we do a giveaway. Prize tab in my stash has anywhere from low level uniques to stacks of chaos, vaal, ect.. Also most of the time, the unqiue that drops, can be won instead of a roll at the prize tab.

In closing, my schedule is very random. I work nights (MST) but sometimes off early or not in at all, and streaming a lot over the weekends. Best time to find me is around 5am MST.

Come check it out! Closing in on 100 followers and already have an awesome group of regulars, lots of fun. :D
I stream on Twitch.tv/drizzintahl :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info