Spectre_06 - Streaming for Veterans (Fri - Weds 1900 EST)

Early this year, I tried to take seriously the streaming business. I was, however, playing on an MSI laptop that, while terrific for gaming, was terrible for gaming and streaming. Since them, I've upgraded to a desktop, sporting a 970GTX GPU, an i7 processor sporting 4.0GHz, two monitors, 32GB of DDR3 RAM, and upgraded my microphone and webcam.

To put it simply, my hardware is ready. It's now up to me.

I've been a longtime fan and supporter of ZiggyD, and it's because of him I began to get into streaming. While I put this game on the back burner for a bit, I'm playing it more in this league, and I've been running--and dying--in hardcore.

A year ago I put up my first guide: an Ice Shot/Elemental Proliferation Ranger. It was well-received, and I am considering returning to it if this newest character RIPs (so far, two duelists, three templars).

I suppose I should explain the title of this thread, too. I'm SPectre_06, my callsign from when I was in the Marine Corps. I am a veteran, as I am sure many gamers are. Gaming is part of who and what many of us do, to varying degrees. I led a progression raiding guild in World of Warcraft, with server firsts starting in Ulduar and continuing to Mists of Panderia. I have played (and continue to play) Skyrim, and currently play Rift, Path of Exile, Starcraft II, and an assortment of other games, both well-known and not. I am looking to get into streaming not by being known as a veteran, but for my quality. For those wondering, I am a Captain in the Marine Corps Reserve.

But this isn't about me. I want to build a community dedicated to helping players learn, even as I learn. I am not nuanced in everything this game has to offer, and I generally ask the right questions when I need answers.

I invite you to join me tonight beginning at 1900 EST (that's 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time) as I debut my Ice Crash Templar build in Talsiman HC, which (with the exception of a couple of Uniques) will be a self-found build, as I see how competent it is, and if my theorycrafting and character building skills remain good!

So please, join me!
Last edited by Quendishir on Feb 12, 2016, 3:52:10 AM
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 7:51:15 PM
With our first blizzard of the year coming though, I'm streaming, getting ready for the inevitable power loss! So having fun with Blade Vortex while awaiting my freezing! Come join!
I have recently set up a 50-person Teamspeak server, if people would like to use it. This goes towards my goal of creating a gaming community that will bring people together.

ts60.gameservers.com:9219

Feel free to hop on and use it!

-Spectre_06
I haven't done well in setting up a solid time for streaming. That changes! I will be constantly streaming, Friday through Tuesday, 1900 to 0000 EST. Feel free to join, comment, poke fun at me...well, you get the idea!

-Spectre_06
I hope you'll join me tonight in thirty minutes, as I start a Whispering Ice CI Scion!

-Spectre_06
The first RIP of the season, the Baller Templar has fallen. But unlike previous seasons where I'd be nettled and take a day to form a new build, I'm getting back into it almost immediately. I'm going to stream tonight at my usual time, and the new build (TBD!) will be showing up. Feel free to join me tonight at 1900 EST!

www.twitch.tv/spectre_06
Last edited by Quendishir on Mar 7, 2016, 5:36:06 AM
The final five days of Perandus league, and we excitedly await Prophecy's drop! The Avatar of Fire Whispering ICe Scion is in full swing: CI has been taken, Astramentis and Perandus Blazon are rockin' and rollin', and we're working towards merciless Piety and mapping! Starting an hour late because of a late dinner, but I hope you'll join me at 2000 EST!

Looking to end this league on a high note!

www.twitch.tv/spectre_06

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info