MjolnerSrs's FREE atziri service! 4ex on Hope drop. Stream link inside

Thanks for taking a look at my Atziri service thread!

You can check out my gear here if you are interested
Spoiler

My passive tree - LV90
http://poeurl.com/zCgEOdZ

It will be a simple process, just like other Atziri services. You provide the sacrifice set
(sacrifice at dawn/dusk/noon/midnight) and I will run the Atziri map.

I will give you all the drops when I finish the map. You get the Atziri unqiue and any good drops
(like 6 sockets, uniques, those sort of things)
If Mortal Hope drops, I will keep it and give you 4 exalts in exchange.

Check out my Twitch stream in this link twitch.tv/the_spinner

Thanks for checking out my thread! Vouches will be in the comment section below.

PM me in game @MjolnerSRS
MF for life
Last edited by Henzii on Oct 25, 2015, 2:23:20 AM
Did a few runs, very legit, very fast. 10/10 would recommend! Stream is cool too!
Ultra fast very legit, atm best Atziri's Service i found and have stream to watch it :D

Recommended for anyone who want to get Full Apex Clear Achievemt and for everyone who want to finish easy Atziri without die :D

thx for runs again i hope we will do it again :D hf&gl
This guy is amazing! I did two sets with him. He's effective and he clears fast, so no worries about that.

I have the habbit to clear every content i do and to pick up the most loot i can. He agreed that we full clear the map. He allowed me to come with him in the apex to get the XP and gather loot, i left during bosses so they wasn't too hard for him. He let me keep every uniques that dropped, even a rumi's concoction that we got on double vaal. He even let me use the remaining portals to fill my inventory with rares. I watched his stream while clearing for security purposes, he stayed true to his words and didn't steal anything from bosses kills.

Awesome guy and service, would recommend to anyone and i'll definitely run with him again in the future :)
This guy is great, honestly one of the best services around. Trustworthy, and gave me all the drops. Certainly worth coming back after farming more sets
The best of all the services I have used, friendly, quick and reliable. 8/8 gr8 m8 would recommend.
did a run, he is legit and fast i like it ;)
easy, fast
Great service!!, fast and took me through the whole map to check for items, Use this guy :)
Smooth service would recommend.. so smooth i kinda want to go srs haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info