NiceBuild's Mjolner Build on Tempest updated 09.10.15

Gear @ LVL 89

Gear @ lvl 93 08/25/15

Going to reroll the boots for 30 strength, then replace the ring for something better?

Gear @ lvl 93 08/28/15

Gear @ lvl 95 09/02/15

Gear @ lvl 97 09/10/15

Leveled as: Cast on crit with dual ungil's, then transitioned into a vagan dagger with min 8% crit chance with a shield of choice. Other possibilities are self-cast arc.

Feel free to leave ask any questions, as mjolner build is so specific to gear and stats that you already have. Also jewels are very important in this build. If you want advice link all your gear, total res, stats, and jewels.

twitch.tv/nicebuild for verbal explanation and questions.
Last edited by NiceBuild on Sep 11, 2015, 1:25:47 AM
Spoiler
Gear

Spoiler
Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEBwSzBUII9AthFCAWQBZvGF0Yaho4HRQfGCBuJKonLyycLdI1kjbpOlg64TwFPC09Xz38QZZHfkrITLNQMFBHUftSU1XGWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUZp5nm2jyakNtGW6qbztyD3fjeA14L3vDfOWCm4Nfg8yD24TZhXuFfYqvjM-OZI9GkBGQVZRvl5WX9Jo7m6GfPp_fogCmV6lurJit8a4-rrOvbLXytvq3Pr02vqfAGsBUwGbGrsbYzRbQH9D12L3jauRR7DjvDu987-vwH_JF9kj3pvfX-tL-Cg==?accountName=Its_Irrelevant&characterName=Primal_Intentions

I feel sort of vulnerable to burst damage. Do you think legacy LC might be better than kingsguard?
Last edited by Its_Irrelevant on Aug 26, 2015, 11:31:35 AM
"
Spoiler
Gear

Spoiler
Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEBwSzBUII9AthFCAWQBZvGF0Yaho4HRQfGCBuJKonLyycLdI1kjbpOlg64TwFPC09Xz38QZZHfkrITLNQMFBHUftSU1XGWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUZp5nm2jyakNtGW6qbztyD3fjeA14L3vDfOWCm4Nfg8yD24TZhXuFfYqvjM-OZI9GkBGQVZRvl5WX9Jo7m6GfPp_fogCmV6lurJit8a4-rrOvbLXytvq3Pr02vqfAGsBUwGbGrsbYzRbQH9D12L3jauRR7DjvDu987-vwH_JF9kj3pvfX-tL-Cg==?accountName=Its_Irrelevant&characterName=Primal_Intentions

I feel sort of vulnerable to burst damage. Do you think legacy LC might be better than kingsguard?

I personally use Arctic Armour for mitigation. Some people say use Grace but that doesn't mitigate damage rather increases the chance to evade taking damage. The way to play is to try to minimize the amount of movement when you see big physical damage packs. I use flame dash to keep the "standing still" bonus from AA. I personally prefer the constant life regeneration from Kingsguard over lightning coil. I've tried both on standard and Kingsguard always wins for high maps.
What build would you use in new league to achieve this ? CoC ?
Hey bro, you said you level with dual ungils. Tabula, and cyclonespinwin?
"
Poimu wrote:
What build would you use in new league to achieve this ? CoC ?

Since they updated CoC, it scales well at low levels. It is achievable with increased critical strike and power charge on crit.
NICEBUILD
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info