Lvl 90 pewpew Tempest Sweeper - Giveaways, boss-help, pricechecks (yes..) and much much more!

So basically I just started streaming POE.
I've been playing this game since the release of the beta, and I know my way around most of the game.

I'm an all-round good guy, that enjoys helping the community whereever I can - that includes you.

http://www.twitch.tv/tasty_xe

^ If you think that might be something for you, feel free to hit that follow button and watch me when I stream (I stream +8 hours a day). If you would like to see some high-end content getting swept really fast, or just wanna stop by for a friendly chat, doesn't matter - you're welcome!
I do give-aways, boss-help, viewer interactions, pricechecks (yes, I actually do that) whatever you desire.
Also, I listen to super awesome music, aaaaaaaaaand.. I can help you with your build, since I have a lot of insight to most builds!

I will also be doing a guide on my current sweep-build, which will be on youtube within the next week.
(in the meantime feel free to ask me any questions, I can help you with anything). I'm currently considering making a trading-guide/how to pricecheck guide while I'm at it, if that is what you guys want.

Skill tree:
http://tinyurl.com/pqrxz7q

Build: Marauder Sweeper.

Links = Melee Phys, Added Fire, Fortify, Multistrike Faster Attacks/Weapon Ele
Bandits = Oak, Kraityn, Oak (you can take kraityn but i think oak is better in high maps)

Skills to level with:
1-12 Ground Slam / Molten Strike
12-28 Sweep (get it off merveil)
28+ Cyclone (get it off Gravicious)

Strat to level: Granite + determination till late 60's.
Besides that, swapping around gems like Fortify with wed/leech when neccessary. Leech is for phys reflect.

Also you should be swapping around fortify/wed/leech when neccessary ( leech for phys reflect w/ melee phys leaving socket)

Hope to see you around
Best regards
Tasty_Xe AKA SoThisHappened!
Last edited by DVRN on Jul 29, 2015, 1:18:00 AM
^ online doing meeps :-) tune in for some fun.
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info