Tempest MF @ 357/48% - Maps and Voll - Come say hello! :D

Hey guys,

I've had the capability to stream for quite a while, I've just let other things get in the way of being consistent enough to build a following - but not anymore! I will be putting all of my effort into Path of Exile and CSGO. You can find me at twitch.tv/HDsHiNe - where I stream in smooth HD720p/60fps.

Path of Exile: Tempest HC L86 Dual Flame Totem MF Marauder "sHiNeY_FiNdEr"

Currently farming 71-76 maps & Voll as 357/48% MF culler w/ good DPS and 5.7k effective hp. Come see how quickly I farm teh currencies! Maybe you'll see me get lucky and freak, but you're more likely to see me rip, lol. If you're interested in my build and Nightbot is in the channel, you can type !profile to get a link.

Counterstrike Global Offensive: Supreme (almost Global):

CSGO is currently on the back burner until my Path of Exile addiction is sated. Once that happens, I will be streaming CSGO exclusively as I push for Global Elite and then topping the ESEA/CEVO/FaceIt leader boards. I've played CS for over a decade but I've never fully committed to trying to go pro. Well, it's now or never. Come tune in and watch me polish my skills as I make my way to the top. Be sure to tune in for tips, tricks and epic fails from a veteran FPS player.

My name is Sean "sHiNe" Ahern, and I hope to see you at twitch.tv/HDsHiNe someday!
Last edited by sahern1988 on Jul 24, 2015, 6:38:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info