EU server issues = GG Race

Pretty sure i was on top 50 as I saw people of same lvl dying.. then join an instance... crash... then cant rejoin race cause im in the instance that crashes. GG GGG
Oblivious
You can use US gateway in the account login until they fix it. There's some lag, but it's better than nothing.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Dec 26, 2014, 5:25:48 PM
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
You can use US gateway in the account login until they fix it. There's some lag, but it's better than nothing.

Got 3 more levels at least. Thank you
Oblivious
Yeah i just DCed entering Inner Halls 1. Try logging in/out several times, the Halls 1 loading screen would appear for a couple of minutes and then DC. After that the client would show the character select pane but instead of my characters i would see a spinning preloader.

Tried relaunching PoE, tried EU/US/AUS gateway, tried joining a normal char and then joining my DC char again, nothing worked.

After idk, like 10 minutes, i was able to join so i guess the instance resetted.

Good to see that euro servers keep getting better and better. I can't use leap slam, soon i won't be able to use fire trap aswell :^)
"
tagpt wrote:
Yeah i just DCed entering Inner Halls 1. Try logging in/out several times, the Halls 1 loading screen would appear for a couple of minutes and then DC. After that the client would show the character select pane but instead of my characters i would see a spinning preloader.

Tried relaunching PoE, tried EU/US/AUS gateway, tried joining a normal char and then joining my DC char again, nothing worked.

After idk, like 10 minutes, i was able to join so i guess the instance resetted.

Good to see that euro servers keep getting better and better. I can't use leap slam, soon i won't be able to use fire trap aswell :^)

Considering the time I took, maybe I joined american servers after 10 mins as well...
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info