Question about the end of Rampage league / stashed items

Hi fellow Exiles,

I'm not quite sure if this question is correct here. Please feel free to put it somewhere that's more appropiate.

I read that when Rampage ends, your characters will be available in the standard league.
What about the stash? Will it also be available? And how does that work? Do you get a few extra stash tabs for a limited time until you have sorted your stuff out? Do I have to put the stuff I want to use after Rampage ends in the inventory of the chars to "port" them to standard league?

Background of the question: I started PoE about a year and a half ago but never got into it. Now with a colleague, I've started a few chars in Rampage and it's been a blast! I love the killstreaks! But I have accumulated so much loot I want to keep (more than one screen of gems alone and a few low lvl uniques I want to try in the future with new builds... but also lots and lots of whites/blues/yellows I want to try in future).

Any info is more than welcome.
Would hate to lose all the stuff I've hamstered ... :)

Thanks!
It'll all get automatically switched to standard when the league ends. Your tabs will appear in remove only tabs on standard and nothing on your characters will change aside from being in standard.
Ah, amazing news! Thanks for the super quick reply! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info