Vaal Gems In Sarn Arena

Just to spice up the casual pvp scene, souls required for Vaal gems should be quartered(and of coarse kills towards players should count as souls, and minion shouldn't be-that would be broken). This would make it so much more fun. Imagine using vaal cyclone on people, or vaal haste for an insane boost (pretty much like a speed shrine), Vaal glacial hammer for the trolling, vaal soul siphon and crit the entire map; killing half of the players. It sort of becomes your "ultimate". It would be sick too if they could do team deathmatch for sarn arena, where the team with the highest kills wins after 5-10 minutes. I feel like this has a crap ton of potential. So many of the vaal skills would be hilarious in pvp.

Please GGG, it wouldn't be too hard to do!
IGN: Beardedwizzard
vaal fireball
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Im not a full supporter of mixing vaal gems and pvp because of clear balance issues. However if you say it woukd be exclusively for sarn arena and nothing else; then id be okay with it . its a lvl 40 arena thats free for all with a shrine in the middle so anything goes in sarn arena.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
Im not a full supporter of mixing vaal gems and pvp because of clear balance issues. However if you say it woukd be exclusively for sarn arena and nothing else; then id be okay with it . its a lvl 40 arena thats free for all with a shrine in the middle so anything goes in sarn arena.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sarn arena isn't really competitive; balancing doesn't matter as much. I see a lot of really cool builds in the arena, which may or may not be at a competitive level. For an example the death's oath guardian build that has crazy degen, a super regen build that gains 500 life a second (not much dps though), a crazy cast when damage taken character that casts like 10 spells at once...the list goes on. With addition of Vaal gems, sure there might be a broken build-but it's all just for fun.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
Yeah I was pretty bummed the day I discovered that I couldn't use Vaal Storm Call in team matches and/or against summoners (only needs 8 souls!).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info