Ranged Puncture Mines UGH

Has anyone found a way to wax those guys yet? Every time I step into Sarn arena there is at least one guy with a mirrored bow using puncture mines. It's so dirty and impossible to beat from what I've seen. Makes the arena unenjoyable, someone plz find a way to pwn those greasy noobs!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
vouch greasy noobs
You have to A. Be able to focus on just them. B. See where they laid it + understand it won't detonate out of their line of sight. C. Destroy it with arc, your own trap etc etc while they attack you and run to re-plant mine/throw new traps (they will likely have clever construction too).

OK.....during c. You need to kill them thus preventing a repeat of A and B, simple right? Traps and mines are stupidly good in the FFA arena. In 1vs1 they are more manageable. As melee its not a walk in the park. There's a reason everyone's trap puncture or dagger ..its lazy and ez to play no brains or work required.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
There's a reason everyone's trap puncture or dagger ..its lazy and ez to play no brains or work required.

Hmm.. You may be on to something.

e; point blank needs to be removed from traps all together;
Last edited by VZ58 on Aug 26, 2014, 11:29:12 PM
"
VZ58 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
There's a reason everyone's trap puncture or dagger ..its lazy and ez to play no brains or work required.

Hmm.. You may be on to something.

e; point blank needs to be removed from traps all together;

Ya point blank removal would be a good step.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info