Add some flask/soul refill mechanics

i think it would be cool if we had some way to gain souls and refill our flasks from some kind of shrines that refill every 30 seconds or so, this way we had more action in duel's instead of one guy running away and the other one is chasing him

maybe also some kind of ice ground would be nice
ign: ALLRAUDER
I don't support shrines in default 1v1 and 3v3. Managing your flasks is very important in such duels. Id like to see another PVP mode where there would be things you suggest.

In FFA there is a refill shrine as well as auto refill on death now.

Way to gain souls would be nice, perhaps cutting all soul requirements for pvp by a constant, u still refill bu killing players/summons but u need a lot less kills to use the vaal gem. One use per 1v1 dual would be sufficient tho, so it not over-abused.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Aug 22, 2014, 7:18:42 AM
Id like to see a pvp mode with 0 curses and 0 healing flasks. So bitches can't retard into you mashing 12345 all in hoping to win a round. That was the reason before they refilled flasks for the dead in Sarn Arena. Every scrub would join...all in...exit...rejoin..all in. People need to get good, all im going to say. If it weren't to ward curses and prevent puncture bleed out id never touch my flasks.

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 22, 2014, 9:51:09 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Id like to see a pvp mode with 0 curses and 0 healing flasks. So bitches can't retard into you mashing 12345 all in hoping to win a round. That was the reason before they refilled flasks for the dead in Sarn Arena. Every scrub would join...all in...exit...rejoin..all in. People need to get good, all im going to say. If it weren't to ward curses and prevent puncture bleed out id never touch my flasks.

I agree completely with this post
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Not going to lie; I completely disagree with this thread. Vaal Gems are completely inbalanced for pvp as it stands, so giving souls in any way would break pvp in a whole new level.

Furthermore, pots are one of the layers of skill in pvp. Pot management is crucial and can easily be the win or loss of a player. Removing pots is like asking for pvp to be a right-click fest.

I am speaking from a LLD pov. If you guys were exclusively talking about HLD than so be it. I just wanted to put my opinion here on the off chance a GGG staff finds this and believes everyone is in favor of removing pots and adding souls.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Aug 23, 2014, 1:13:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info