DrSoulTanker [Ambush League] Stream / Atziri Progression

Hey guys, my name is DrSoulTanker, I'm an average streamer and just telling a little about myself.

I just started playing Path of Exile at the start of Ambush league and really like the game- so much, that I have started a stream up to show my progression.

I plan to kill Atziri next week- And want to show how I made it to where I am today.

The first 2 weeks of my playthrough I was a claws-> ClawsMcSmalls(my old main)

I found a Soul Taker and heard about it's potential and am LOVING it's playstyle!
I made a new character (DrSoulTanker) and am having a ton of fun playing a cyclone tank build.

Anyway- It's Wednesday, and I'm making a goal to kill Atziri by NEXT WEDNESDAY!

Here is a copy of my current build that I'm working on (Level 93 Build)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwEswUtC2EUTRcvGYUaOBpsG8gb-h0UJKoksCXfJy8ppTKJNuk4lj38QKBBdEMxROdHfkp9TipPfVFgU99VxlcNV-JYY1jbWfNZ_luvXhNfP2BLZU1mnmegah5uaXB9cql07XYrdud35XgNeWh673zZgFaApIM4hNmE74bRh3aLT4zPj0aQVZHOmSubg565oLSiAKQZpKynhKgYq8WsqqyvtkG3F7vtvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTG2Mzbz2XQ0NIh0k3dDd9v42rjn-w47w7vfPIv8wbz3fZI9zL3Tfe--tL8xQ==

This build was inspired AND ALTERED by the Invasion Atziri killer

I take in concept some different mechanics of the game- using IceBiter & Lava Lash to improve my DPS DRASTICALLY.

I will NOT be using a Bringer of Rain; I will be using a completely different build!

My planned build (And WIP items to obtain) are;

Alpha's Howl (Got it!)
Soul Taker (Got it!) (Got it from a drop!! Merciless vaal ooooooooooopppppppppp!)
Belly of the Beast (Got it!) (6 Links needed, have 5 atm :| )
Yellow Boots (Got a good trires boots atm!)
Yellow Gloves (Got a good trires gloves as-well)
And yeah, basically fill-in gear from that

Well, I told you about myself- here is my stream!
http://www.twitch.tv/dumbwisdom

If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING; Just Msg me on Twitch(IRC is setup) or PM me in-game for any reason at all- just to say hi, whatever is on your mind!

The webcam is on ATM

Progression so far;
In act 3 merciless, level 61!
Last edited by VKB on Apr 2, 2014, 2:41:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info