Crashing on Beach map

As the title says, i will load into beach and shield charge forward then immediately crash. It happens on new instances of the beach map as well. It hasn't happened on any other map this patch. LMK if any other information is needed.
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2024, 6:46:51 AM
This happens to me as well but on Shore map instead, frostblink away from the portal after loading in and the game crashes. I tried swapping renderer from vulkan to dx12 but still happens.
This happened to me on T16 beach map. I'll I can say it had shocking ground, can't remember any other mod. Tried a T14 had no issues.
I am also constantly crashing on Beach/Shore and also had it happen on the coast at the start of the campaign.

I have been playing this game for 10 years and never crash, tried different DirectXs but to no avail.

The crashes aren't consistent though, sometimes after wasting 2 portals it just works all the sudden, but overall I have crashed a few dozen times already.
Also crashing on beach map. Have crashed 5 times in a row now. DirectX12 , RX5700XT , restarted PC to no avail
same here just now t16 beach map all possible troubleshooting done but the same, tried a lower tier beach map no issue and other maps as well.
Happened to me this morning, I burned three portals, swapped to vulkan after 2 so it wasn't that. 4th portal I entered from Kuari Shore and it worked. I was trying to capture Glace, not sure if Divine Vessel impacts this at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info