game crash almost every loading screen and more

The game just crash on almost every loading screen, and sometimes while i'm mapping. there's no problem with my hardware, I never had this problem in the previous leagues, but since 3.25 it's totally unplayable. Can't stay in game more than 30 minutes, is there a team working on these problems ?
We are several people having the same problems, the steam discussion is flooded with people complaining about it, and it's impossible to find something about it from the devs, no announce, no fix ?! What else GGG ? I've saw studios with less employees and less money being way more supportive about these kind of problems.
The game experience is actually thrash, it's shameful for a League start...
3 days and still act 4 after 10 hours of game, i'm starting to get angry and disapointed.
I hope we will be heard soon. If it was a little studio i would be understanding but c'mon, it's GGG !!!!!
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2024, 1:00:52 AM
I had the same issue as well
I am having same issue.
+1

In the poe logs, I have two different crashes.

2024/07/29 17:56:13 237934687 ca86d81c [CRIT Client 3384] Failed to install font 'Art/2DArt/Fonts/DFPT_B5_POE.ttf' (DFPHeiMedium-B5-POE), Exception: File not found: Art/2DArt/Fonts/DFPT_B5_POE.ttf

2024/07/29 17:56:20 237941593 ff073be2 [CRIT Client 3384] Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

I have tried reinstalling, changing from Vulcan to DX11 and 12 (It seems the most unstable on Vulcan, and the most stable on DX12), updating and doing clean installs on drivers, verifying game files, nothing has worked. Performance before this league was perfect, no crashes. I experience no crashes in any other games I play with much higher minimum system requirements.

Hoping the issue can be identified and fixed soon, it has been happening all league.
Yea, same here hard to get into the game. I assume it is an issue with the Mac client only. I normally have to try and log in for 5-15 mins until I can get in with my M1 Mac Pro. I either get the client crash or I can't connect to the server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info