Beastcraft Recipes not unlocking

Beastcraft recipes aren't unlocking for me. I purchased a Craicic Chimeral and only the Imprint recipe unlocked. I did not receive the Hinekora's Lock recipe as expected.

I have previously purchased a Black Morrigan and received all the recipes expected with no issue.

I saw that some people had success when they went to go catch the creatures themselves and different recipes would unlock so I went to go catch a Black Morrigan since it was at least guaranteed with the scarab but that did not unlock the recipe. Going to try to find a Craicic Chimeral now.

I also removed both the Morrigan and the Chimeral from my Beastiary via the orbs, relogged then opened the orbs and still didn't get the recipe.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 6:44:31 PM
"
DarkImpulses wrote:
Beastcraft recipes aren't unlocking for me. I purchased a Craicic Chimeral and only the Imprint recipe unlocked. I did not receive the Hinekora's Lock recipe as expected.

I have previously purchased a Black Morrigan and received all the recipes expected with no issue.

I saw that some people had success when they went to go catch the creatures themselves and different recipes would unlock so I went to go catch a Black Morrigan since it was at least guaranteed with the scarab but that did not unlock the recipe. Going to try to find a Craicic Chimeral now.

I also removed both the Morrigan and the Chimeral from my Beastiary via the orbs, relogged then opened the orbs and still didn't get the recipe.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

"

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info