Banned cheaters and bad players can come back as much as they want each new league.

Hi,

I Think it's all in the title:

This game became popular at some point but the ambience didn't improve, on the contrary. There's alot of these accounts only dedicated to One league, mostly selling the items on RMT after few weeks. Many of these players are aslo very experienced and are probably playing POE like this since years...

My suggestion is GGG to implement a very cheap but unique "licence" per user, which could slow down by alot those who can clearly "play with the rules" without any consequences. Not to mention they probably never buy any MTXs or Tabs...

Maybe someone want to add something... Or I am the only one who noticed this problem ?!

Have a nice day
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 4:55:24 PM
"
Universalis wrote:
Hi,

This game became popular at some point but the ambience didn't improve, on the contrary. There's alot of these accounts only dedicated to One league, mostly selling the items on RMT after few weeks. Many of these players are aslo very experienced and are probably playing POE like this since years...

My suggestion is GGG to implement a very cheap but unique "licence" per user, which could slow down by alot those who can clearly "play with the rules" without any consequences. Not to mention they probably never buy any MTXs or Tabs...

Maybe someone want to add something... Or I am the only one who noticed this problem ?!

Have a nice day

I get the idea, but tbh, it can all be bypassed and made totally irrelevant...all it ends up doing is wasting more support time trying to detect those trying to get around such a ban.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
Hi,

Have a nice day

I get the idea, but tbh, it can all be bypassed and made totally irrelevant...all it ends up doing is wasting more support time trying to detect those trying to get around such a ban.

I can be bypassed, like many things you know, but with a certain cost and effort, which means alot less playing in this "insanity mode".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info