The several problems POE has now

This is my opnion only

Constant changing of the goal-post - The ever increasing time requirement for you to reach/farm and beat endgame; I have played the game for a long time, I am not an amazing player, but I think I am a decent one, I have been farming ubers at D4 - 5 for leagues now usually doing Uber feared. However, the T17 are just too much as a goalpost movement, I have been farming 100s (probably) of those, but the experience in doing/rolling those is horrible, some mods are sooo of-balance and not funny that I have no idea how those exist in the state they are. The game is generally in the worst state I remember it since I have started playing it, the player retention is showing that as well and with one more league like this I am sure we will beat Lake of Kalandra easily.

The absolute lack of meaningful balance changes in ascendencies; I cannot believe that we have sooooooooooo obvious need of changes in the ascendencies and the GGG team tells everyone that they did not have time to look at those??? Seriously, how hard is to add 10% increases in the numbers of the underplayed ascendencies, even if you do not rework them, just buff them a bit. The Gladiotor is absolute pathetic ascendencies for 2 years and no change is done for it.

The absolute lack of meaningful balance changes in skills that are not used at all or used by 10 people; I cannot understand why underused skills are not buffed,, this is not hard at all, just give skills that are 10 times weaker anyways 20% more dmg, will that break the game, NO, maybe, you will have a skill that becomes on par to the best skills, is that bad? NO. I do not get it.

The fact that you can put HH and bow and be more tanky than 95% of the builds is just sad for the balance of the game, I have no idea why we are pretending that HH combined with MF is not a huge problem for the game. And yes, the 100 people doing MF with Bow and decent gear, especially those doing this in groups, ABSOLUTELY influence the entire economy.
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 1:46:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info