Simulacrum rework

I hope you consider some kind of rework to Simulacrum itsels, i think 99% of the people that want to farm that are so bored and anoyed of the first 15 waves that it prevents them from farming it?

Here are some suggestions

- reduce the Length / or increase the reward of the first 15 waves ( let kosis and omni appear much faster than at around wave 15)

- Round Timer, after certain time the wave should end, so many times you need to find 1-5 single monsters that have not spawned yet

-FOR GOD SAKE let the monsters spawn without running in a certain area.... this sucks the most that i have to crawl in every corner to let the appear...

i think more people would enjoy some imporvements on simu rework

Thanks

Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 3:20:22 PM
the only important change would be a adjusted and increased difficulty to be back on par with the existing player power of the current version.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
The 30 Waves would he fine if the difficulty of wave 1 would start at Wave 20 and scale to new heights and better rewards at wave 30 to match possible player power.
I remember when Wave 30 was the thing to measure a characters power. Today it feels like a snooze fest.
Personally i think simulacrum is intrinsically flawed: small space with alot of monsters, meaning that some builds are advantaged. I think it would be unfair for non-specialized builds to increase the difficulty even more.
Better nerf the loot or increase area size. Yet reality is probably that nothing will change until POE2.
/e: it is true that the first 20 waves are annoying. And Loot seems fishy, like tons of essences while it worth nothing etc.
Last edited by Universalis on May 6, 2024, 3:21:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info