Automation + Mines Bugs (Two)

I am playing Ice Shot Mines and I have noticed a bug with automation. There are random times when it just stops detonating mines for a few seconds, then will start again. There is also an issue where automation is detonating mines sooner than you can manually detonating them. As you throw them you notice mines are being detonated almost instantly, before they even land and can be activated. I throw about 7.5 mines a second and I would say 2-3 mines each second detonate almost a few pixels from my character after being thrown.
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 11:45:23 PM
Automation is a cooldown skill, make sure you aren't rolling maps with CDR. I made that mistake several times not reading and Back to Basics or juiced explicits can easily make the cooldown fairly high.

Mines have a detonation chain. You can throw mines while the sequence is still happening and they will detonate if within the chain (allowing further ramping of blastchain/high-impact).

Also try the mines cannot be damaged mastery just in case they are being damaged. They have a built-in 2 second immunity, but maybe the first ones are being damaged by something. Never done bow mines personally, but something like Hexblast only detonates when an enemy is in range. I also assume you're not hitting the mine limit.

If not that, I'd suggest recording a video and include a bug report number.
I am experiencing this in delve and I checked the mods to make sure cooldown isn't on the biome (I don't even think that can happen but not sure) and it definitely isn't. I guess it could be they are being damaged but considering how quickly they explode that seems unlikely. This character hides behind walls where nothing can see me so that doesn't seem likely but I will try the cannot be damaged and see if that makes a difference. Thanks!

EDIT: I went into my hideout to make sure the mines weren't being damaged, and you can see the issue isn't that it is detonating early, the mine isn't throwing where the mouse is. If you put the cursor as far away as possible and hold throw mine, some of the mines immediately drop in front of you and then explode. You can see them on the ground no where near your cursor.
Last edited by Chronos113 on May 4, 2024, 11:46:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info