Mass chaos stacks 5000+ moving into currency tab disappearing

I had 5000 chaos orbs then in the tabs below i had 5000 chaos orbs, i then took out chaos orbs because after farming i wanted to convert to divine orbs. but when moving chaos orbs from inventory back into the inventory they disappear. ive lost maybe 400+ chaos orbs... i was fast clicking then with control and noticed nothing number wise was changing if i click on a stack of 20 and drag them into where they should be it adds to it... otherwise its just gone. not sure how to show a screenshot but if one of you would like to hover watch idk what u call it as i do it u will see them disappear
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 11:49:24 PM
your farming likely used a bunch of chaos for map device mods, so the chaos you deposit would be replenishing the stacks you used from.

that or you have a different tab with currency affinity set.
no in the currency tab there was 5000 then there are 14 slots there was another 5000 then more. it was fine. once i put them into my inventory to trade for something if there was any left over say 15 and i wanted to put then back into my currency stash. i had the currency tab open and i could control click to put back and non of the stacks changed but the stack in my inventory went away. and i was doing that fast because i was trying to convert to divine so i ended up losing hundreds\

also i checked all other tabs i looked everywhere... it was like 400-600 i was clicking cast and they all just disappeared. andddd i tried it like 2-3 times but the 2 and 3rd i clicked slow and watched to see if it went into the stash and it didnt
Last edited by Zunnie5455 on May 4, 2024, 11:51:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info