Awakener orb won't merge these two items [Tried different combinations too]

Bug Reference Number : 335,183,982 [Wow, Must have been a lot of work over the years]

When I try to merge these two items, it says "Failed to apply Item : This item already has a mod of this type, I checked mod groups, non of these are within the same group, or am i mistaken?
Item to be destroyed :

https://imgur.com/a/ef5i6D9

Last edited by Lnterprepedia on May 3, 2024, 7:12:03 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 12:10:05 PM
I can't verify if there is a flaw in the crafting process, but I do know there's clips of people needing to click the orb multiple times because of the fractured mods or something weird introduced by the Graveyard.

Assuming there is no issues with the process, it just may take multiple clicks and eventually went if there was space.
"
I checked mod groups

So list which mods you want to merge and the name of the mod group
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Lnterprepedia wrote:
Bug Reference Number : 335,183,982 [Wow, Must have been a lot of work over the years]

When I try to merge these two items, it says "Failed to apply Item : This item already has a mod of this type, I checked mod groups, non of these are within the same group, or am i mistaken?
Item to be destroyed :

It's possible to awaken Fractured/Influenced items? Don't those count as having two influences already?

edit: I didn't/don't play the league, asking out of curiosity.
Last edited by Silverpelt on May 4, 2024, 7:33:51 AM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
It's possible to awaken Fractured/Influenced items? Don't those count as having two influences already?

edit: I didn't/don't play the league, asking out of curiosity.

It's currently only possible due to the league mechanic. Necropolis Crafting allows you to create items with fractured mods, as well as a random shaper/elder influence or a random conqueror influence.
Yes, I knew you could make influenced and fractured items with the Graveyard.

I didn't know you could double influence with the Awakener's orb an item that was already fractured and influenced. If that's not the issue, the two mods you're trying to merge that do stuff to "enemies" might why the Awakener's orb refuses to apply.

Posting a screenshot with the full/advanced stats to see the tiers and names of the mods would have been a lot more helpful.

Last edited by Silverpelt on May 4, 2024, 3:00:01 PM
Ah, yeah, I'd missed the "awaken" in your previous post. I don't think you can use the graveyard to craft an item with two influences, and there is a fractured glove with shaper+elder influences in trade atm, so I do assume that you can Awaken.

I believe that it's picking a fractured mod and trying to force it a roll on the new item, but when it tries to scour the item and roll it with the selected modifiers, it cannot roll the modifier because the modifier is already on the item due to being fractured. If this is the case, it'd be a 1/3 chance for the Awakener's Orb to work because it has to select the 'correct' modifier on the target item.

The fractured item they're using as the target has two fractured influence mods (blind nearby, aura effect) and one non-fractured influence mod (+1 to support gems). The modifier they aim to transfer doesn't belong to a modifier group (no conflicts), and the fractures+modifier on the target take up 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes while the modifier to transfer is a prefix, so there is space for all the mods.
In case OP doesn't update, they must have figured it out because that fractured chest now has the explode mod. I'm still guessing just more clicks.
Apologies for not updating, the solution was INDEED more clicks haha!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info