Disabling the Panteon skills

I brought (by mistake) 2 divine vessels with filled souls to the Sin and got this red skill with an advice to "re-enable" skill by giving him soul again

than i get 3 more same souls to check if im right - so the skill "turned on/off/on" again every time i brought him new soul.

Do not know weather it is a bug or a new feature, but nether saw that in google trying tio find how to turn off stun immunity keeping freeze immunity.
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 6:02:08 PM
"
mazounchik wrote:
Do not know weather it is a bug or a new feature, but nether saw that in google trying tio find how to turn off stun immunity keeping freeze immunity.

Was changed this league as Pantheons are now unlocked for all characters in the league and some builds, like reverse chill, may not want reduced chill effect.

"When upgrading a Pantheon Power with a Divine Vessel, the upgrade will now be applied for all of your characters in that League. Using a Divine Vessel when you already have the relevant Pantheon Power from a Map unlocked will toggle the upgrade for your character."
Last edited by blackdeath101 on May 3, 2024, 5:39:52 PM
So this is a new feature, thanks for reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info