Drop while mapping - lose all items picked up and map

Good morning all,

Looking for help with my holy relic of conviction character causing a bug. Randomly in a map while fighting, I'll drop.

When I load back in, all items picked up are not on my account and the map has no portals. I've lost expensive items and time this way, my character levelled up as well and I lost the level!

The first time this occurred, my character reverted back almost 10 minutes of gameplay.

I have a clip of the recent one on PS5, I'm just having trouble uploading it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 10:22:40 AM
Also please note, I play on PS5 hardcore. So I'm very hesitant to continue playing with this bug occuring.
"
Good morning all,

Looking for help with my holy relic of conviction character causing a bug. Randomly in a map while fighting, I'll drop.

When I load back in, all items picked up are not on my account and the map has no portals. I've lost expensive items and time this way, my character levelled up as well and I lost the level!

The first time this occurred, my character reverted back almost 10 minutes of gameplay.

I have a clip of the recent one on PS5, I'm just having trouble uploading it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info