Abnormal Blight Map Crash

Today I've attempted to play Blighted Maps but a number of them have crashed in the 1:00-1:30 time interval.

There was nothing outstanding about these except the fact that all of the maps that have crashed had 3x Crimson Oil annointed on them.

The game suddenly experiences heavy lag, with the ping constantly increasing for several seconds before the instance crashing and all the portals being removed.

If there is something else that I can provide or do to help with this bug report please let me know, otherwise this is all I know. Perhaps there is an issue generating lucky chests?
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 8:52:27 AM
Ping issues typically relate to network unless it only happens during Blight and never during hideout or any other content. Best bet is to check Technical Support and follow the guide for WinMTR while it's happening and see if it's an issue on your end, ISP end, or GGG end.
Yep, it is only on those particular maps. I've done other maps with other annoint combinations that succeeded, and playing the maps or leveling one of my side characters did not crash the instance recently.

I'll look into the guide though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info