QoL Feature for Loot/filters possibly

Hello,
i got a small suggestion for a QoL-Feature i was thinking about while farming some T17 Maps.
Since endgame farming gets sometimes or in general out of control lootfilter wise and even with a really strict filter an option to hold down for example a keybind you can set in options while mouseovering some items that sets the border which is for example black by default and then it gets green or any kind of color you could change that option ingame or trough a loot filter option implementation.
So you know which items you already checked and which one didnt got checked.

So you either hold down the key to mark those items checked or simply toggle it on and off with a chat warning i guess?
Could also color your Cursor with an Eye icon+border color for visual enhancements aswell

I think that would greatly ease the pain of checking hundreds of unique-belts for example in the late game and you dont need to remember which lootpile you already checked.

Thanks for reading

edit:

one of the big problems with this comes to mind that the border changes have to safe to each item while this sounds quite easy but imagine you have 200 leather belts on the ground but how can the game/filter remember which belt you checked already with this option? i don't know if you need to make a remember this pixel of an item system or something cursed, my best bet is make a system where the item is currently dropped on the ground and make some kind of hidden tag system in that range to mark each one of them.
if you would mark for example a leatherbelt not that all leatherbelts gets marked with checked randomly oof.
Last edited by Ramirng on May 3, 2024, 7:22:47 PM
Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 4:02:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info