Kirac pass icon is driving me nuts

After spending thousands on this game I feel disrespected that intrusive marketing techniques are being used on me.
Every time I change characters I need to close this s♥♥t. I've SEEN IT. I DON'T want it. What's so hard to understand? Where's your "less clicks" philosophy, GGG?

I don't need reminding or encouragement to give you money.
There should be a supporter pack that guarantees ad-free ingame experience.
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 6:55:19 PM
hoho "instrusive marketing techniques"

yet you want them to add in a supporter pack that takes away ads ingame? That's even worse.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
madeinchina3 wrote:
After spending thousands on this game I feel disrespected that intrusive marketing techniques are being used on me.
Every time I change characters I need to close this s♥♥t. I've SEEN IT. I DON'T want it. What's so hard to understand? Where's your "less clicks" philosophy, GGG?

The icon is just telling you that you have free track rewards to claim, once you've claimed them the icon is gone until you hit the next tier.
Last edited by RandallPOE on May 1, 2024, 10:25:03 AM
"
RandallPOE wrote:

The icon is just telling you that you have free track rewards to claim, once you've claimed them the icon is gone until you hit the next tier.

I can't believe it was this easy. Thank you so much!
Still, it makes no sense to display that icon before the character reaches Karui Shores.

"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho "instrusive marketing techniques"

yet you want them to add in a supporter pack that takes away ads ingame? That's even worse.

For me ads with no way of removing them are always worse than ads with some way to remove them. I can see why introducing that could cause a community outrage though.
the hint disappears when you collected your free reward
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info