Deleted item by accident :(

Hey,

I was using some essences on my wand, hit what I was hoping for, put it in the crafting bench, added something to it ( spell damage / regen )

I then dragged it out of the frame, thought i had successfully moved it to my bag and hit enter to link it in guild chat...

To my surprise the ''are you sure you want to delete the item '' must have came up instead and I deleted it because of it...

It took me a lot of time to get this weapon and im super sad I lost it like that, anything that can be done here please? :(
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 2:03:41 PM
Hi there.

​I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but I'm afraid that we're unable to restore items under any circumstances, for a variety of reasons. I understand that these situations can be very frustrating, especially if powerful items are lost. You can find more information about this policy outlined on our website here: https://www.pathofexile.com/support

My sincere apologies that we are not able to be of more assistance in this situation.
Might want to make it so you cant hit enter when a delete item is on the screen though, pretty toxic this is even a thing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info