Allow us to filter certain multibase uniques already

I have rewrote this about 10 times to be respectful of time so i am gonna keep it as short as i can.

This annoyance of unique junk has been grandfathered in. It serves no purpose.

No one has ever dropped a mirror and gone "i wish this was disguised as a wisdom scroll and I had to check the art of every single fucking one"

For the average player who isnt doing 6 man force spawn abuse the time wasted in checking unique easily outpaces any "wins" they could get.

When its a 1/10000 no one is excited. No one has ever been excited over the leather belt. They got excited over the head hunter. If you could filter all except the headhunter you would be the same amount of excited when it drops.

Its a waste of time its a waste of resources generating that loot and its a waste of mental energy to check.

The majority of these uniques do not even come from the ground they come from player funded methods like Divination cards, Reliquary Keys, Voided maps.

Any argument that could be applied to this with uniques is easily dismissed the same way it applies to identifying ground rares.

Unique Junk belongs with the rare junk. Hidden. We should not be punished for filtering junk.

Hiding junk was one of the best things that ever happened no one has EVER gone "i hate that they added loot filters"

And if it was added no one would ever go "I hate not being forced to look at junk" plus if the is 1 weirdo who truly believe it improves the game... he just enables them all on the filter... thats it... It improves QOL for everyone and cost nothing to that one weirdo in the corner that believes it was better before we had loot filters.
Last edited by arcanemastery on Apr 26, 2024, 4:01:27 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 3:50:57 PM
Why do you think people wrap presents at christmas and birthdays?
Think about that for a while...
"
MagosX wrote:
Why do you think people wrap presents at christmas and birthdays?
Think about that for a while...

This logic only applies when all the stuff your getting given is intended to be good. People do not gift wrap dog shit or a a slice of American cheese and go "here". Plus in poe most of the stuff is designed to be junk by default.

To even pretend these are of similar value you would have to pretend a Debrons dire is as exciting as a kingmaker and then the logic extrapolates down. Do you have every rare shown? Why not? It could be gift wrapped with 6 tier 1 mods you need. Go infilter every single rare now. Go on an unwrapping spree. Better take your scrolls into the map cause the isnt enough portals to take everything else.
Last edited by arcanemastery on Apr 26, 2024, 3:45:45 PM
Nah, MagosX is right. It's the same reason why things drop unidentified.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Nah, MagosX is right. It's the same reason why things drop unidentified.

Which the have been discussions of removing in poe2.

Plus it is something we go out of way to minimize because its just a waste of time. How much do you actually identify?

I do it on some junk items in campaign.

Then when I hit maps the only things I identify are.

Uniques with value I might use. If I won't I sell them un ID because its worth more on average.

Maps in bulk so I can scour them and actually roll a bunch no one cares what mod it drops with. Its just a hinderance so it would be better if all maps dropped white.

Tier 1 fractured bases.

And that last one i can barely be bothered to do after 2 or 3 weeks into a league.
Last edited by arcanemastery on Apr 26, 2024, 3:56:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info