Can you please acknowledge the MTX induced crashes?

Trading is an awful chore of cold calling strangers by design for some reason i will never understand, and now there's a very good chance being in the same room as another player will crash my game.

I love heist, but can't do it because the harbour might crash my entire computer and cook my CPU.

I'm pushing off rolling my bosser because I don't want to have to interact with town for anything right now.

There's so much about this game thats barely tolerable that people push through because the good parts are very good. Well, overheating my CPU every session and completely locking up my computer multiple times a day is not tolerable. Months of reports of the exact same bugs with no acknowledgement is beyond disrespectful.

Theres a thread in the technical support forum where people are saying they spent thousands of dollars on MTX and they still can't get a response. Are you going to tell them their MTX are likely the culprit, and that they should try taking them off? Are you going to acknowledge any of the crashes that everyone I have spoken to have experienced?

Literally all you have to say is "we're looking into it." It's not hard to communicate. I don't understand what your damage is.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 1:32:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info