Very frustrated with arimor's apex challange

With all the league related atlas points taken,tier 7 mods are too rare to count, they do exist but cannot be counted on, so tier 6 to 7 upgrade? Well you still don't see a lot of tier 6 haunted mods

And when you see one, half of the time you don't have a upwards arrow to upgrade it to tier 7

And when you have both, more than half of the mods cannot be upgraded to tier 7, it stays at six and laugh at your face.

And the worst part is, even if you got an upgrade it's tier 7 now, and it's even on the first two column that means there are more packs of those, for some reason it can just bugged out not counted towards progress, I saw that rare has the mod, it is the right mob, and nothing happens.

It's not a challenge undoable, it still gives me progression every now and then and weirdly sometimes tier 6 mods will count 1 or 2, for some reason prbly a bug that I will not complain about. As long as I roll and run 80%quant maps it will be done, longer than I would like but OK not the worst challange, it's just this feeling of not able to control, so frustrating.
Last edited by TravisL on Apr 26, 2024, 9:10:00 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 10:41:21 AM
You have 3 months it's suppose to be a challenge.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
You have 3 months it's suppose to be a challenge.

If you don't have anything useful to say, you can choose not to say anything.

It's supposed to be a challenge but not a buggy one, kid.
Seems fine to me and I barely do it?

Next.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info